Thursday, September 25, 2008

Notes...

Cara is sick of working...  We are busy cleaning & prepping for Teresa's 2nd BDay Saturday...  I have never been excited for Hallowe'en like this before.  Teresa has a monkey costume, I have a Man in Yellow Hat costume on order and I will be bringing her to work...  Ultrasound is scheduled for Oct. 3...  Teresa ate milk in her cereal for the first time...  Teresa knows the whole alphabet by song...  She has been known to 'read' books back to us...  I am taking a course every Wed. night and it is OK, albeit not terribly clear nor exciting...

That is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, the whole reading books back phenomenon, when Noah started doing that I thought he was incredibly smart and brilliant…apparently as I’ve found out though it’s quite a common thing for kids to do. Pretty much anyone you talk to will say their child can do it. Still, I’m constantly amazed at just how many book he has memorized!!! Just wait until T is older and you can start changing the words in the stories to see if she is ACTUALLY listening to you while playing with a toy, eating and talking about some random thing all while supposed to be listening to the story.

See you tomorrow with party hats on!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Teresa!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope the party was great - I want to see the monkey cake!
J.