Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rowdy the Wussy Diva and Other Stories

So Jackie and Tony have come and gone, but I will talk about that in another post.  Teresa is doing great and is a constant source of wonderment and amusement to us. She is determined to learn all the words to "Little Rabbit Foo Foo" although I have changed the end so the field mice get their revenge on the little goon. She is pretty good with colours and can now recognize most numbers between 1 and 10. She is learning more every day and Ken and I are so proud.

In other news, I am starting a 6 week term starting on September 2nd teaching Home Ec for a teacher on medical leave. I can no longer wear regular pants and have had to pull out my maternity pants. I can also feel the baby move about once a day, little Yostie is getting stronger every day.

Now, on to the pictures.

The titular event of this post...it had rained earlier, and Rowdy was too delicate to actually pee on the wet grass. He stood there for 5 minutes until we let him back in.

Ken and Teresa, the two messiest ice cream eaters at Grand Beach.

Most of the family, together again.

Teresa always enjoys a good bath.

Ken showing off the greatest sandcastle of our trip.

Making apple crisp with my special cooking assistant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what, no comment yet?

anyhow, Teresa looks liek she is diligently studying your Home Ec lessons.