Sunday, July 20, 2008

This is still not Cara (& I have no new pictures)

I know that means that we are slacking but Cara is quite tired from Yostie II brooding within, although apparently it is getting better and I have been busy with classes. 1 class is now done and all I have to do for the other one is a group presentation tomorrow morning.

We were up at the lake this weekend, and Sarah made it out Saturday night. Our daughter is cute, but she has begun to really figure out the tantrum thing. Potty training is going well, although we are still working on (as I call it) "The Two Bomb". We had to throw out our first pair of panties Tuesday, and she is getting better at it but sometimes waits too long to tell us and she tells us as it is coming. She has a penchant though for sitting on the seat and crying out "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!...". Cara & I have no clue where that comes form. She is also getting used to the potty on the toilet, so hopefully soon enough we won't even be stressed by this. Saturday was gorgeous at the beach in the morning, then horrible all evening, leading into Sunday morning being awful, but clearing up around noon for a gorgeous afternoon. In other good news, the bakery offers homemade fresh breads now that are good. Not sure what else to report, but I am sure Cara will have some pictures / stories to tell.

No comments: