Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random Notes

- Teresa has taken to running around and falling a lot (often on purpose), and has skinned her knee on our sidewalk and now has a hole in her jeans.

- Teresa almost brained herself 2 minutes before we had to drop her off at the baby-sitter's yesterday, climbing on a chair, trying to sit down, losing her balance and falling down.

- Have I told the story of Teresa balancing on the sofa's armrest, trying to jump down? Cara stopped her just in time.

- Teresa has taken to calling Rowdy just like me, slapping my thigh. It is super cute.

- Teresa definitely knows the meaning of the word "stuck", when she used ot today in the correct context... I had to twist a Winnie the Pooh toy off of her finger.

- Teresa is in full parrot mode. Daddy no longer says bad words (much).

- Teresa loves saying AMEN! and clapping her hands together.

- Cara got roses, some 'mums, the old Jeremy Fisher CD, a Sherlock Holmes finger puppet & "Are You My Mother" Sunday.

- Teresa is visiting the elderly Friesens this weekend in their new trailer in Kenora... That's right, my inlaws are now trailer park folk, and they couldn't even afford the double wide :)

- Teresa got new PJs today that Cara loves...

- 21 days of teaching to go!!!

- I get to actually play in my first softball game Thursday... Hopefully I don't humiliate myself too badly.

- This weekend I am in Flin Flon to fish & golf. Cara is relaxing Teresa-free and eating bonbons, watching lame movies & being silly.

- That's right! A full post without mocking Edweiner...

No comments: