Saturday, December 08, 2007

Dad Visited...

Once again dad was in town but only for a short time. The night in nutshell can be described as Teresa being fussy, followed by some card games that are not particularly memorable, and then me skunking dad! Of course that made me 2-5 on the night, but hey let's focus on the positives. I imported dad's pictures and had decided to post a few highlights.

What happens when a grandparent is left in charge. Teresa thinks she can do what she wants in there now...


Teresa & Some important people





Bath time


Tidal Wave!


Feeding Oneself



Story Time...


The giant body suit is a 'bib'


Swinging...


Dismouting the bike


More stories...


No! I'd rather read it myself!


Once again what happens when you leave a grandparent in charge. True story: I leave for a moment and come back and Teresa is behind a blind trying to stick a plug in a socket all the while dad's back is turned... The kid is too smart some days!


Teresa climbing


I was clipping Rowdy's paws to try to keep the snow from balling up in them and all of a sudden I see Teresa riding him... Thankfully dad documented this quickly. Rowdy was never once stressed about this either...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are getting ready to go over to Jackie and Tony's for brunch and decorating their tree.

I will be taking the camera that uses film so I won't be posting any pictures until they have only historical interest.

Your mother picked out our tree with Jackie and Tony. I wonder if she'll decorate it without me? Things are very different when the kids are all grown (soupir, gros soupir, énorme soupir).

Dad