Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas is coming!!

Well, Teresa got to go see Santa and I finally scanned the picture in... As you can see Cara wasn't very clear with Teresa... I think Teresa heard "Satan" and not "Santa" Ah well, at least we know she won't take candy from strangers. The picture lady at the mall was apologetic that this was the best picture. Personally, I think it is great (and wish I could have seen the worse ones :) Also, we went out today and bundled Teresa and bought a $20 Black Spruce from the Optimists. It looks good, but we'll see how it turns out because we are still letting it defrost. Teresa was good with Ray & Myrna's tree Sunday so we have high hopes.

Oh yeah, and LED lights aren't nearly as good as the old fashioned ones. Manitoba Hydro sucks, fooling me with a rebate. Boo!!! Have I mentioned that it was -29 this morning? How did we have two Octobers and go straight to February? I blame Al Gore & Stephane Dion for cooling the planet...