Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How you know you've fallen behind on your blogging...

...you post Easter pictures in June. Cut me some slack here people, it was a very lte Easter this year. The girls loved the hunt of course as it involved chocolate. All we did was hide the chocolates around the living room, and the girls searched. Of course this can't be that late as the girls still haven't consumed all their candy. This may be due to the fact that they received an inordinate amount of candy, likely their weight worth...

Easter #1 at Oma's.  Here is the girls loot.  I like this Easter best as I get a loot bag too.

Egg decorating at the Friesen's

Easter morning.  Finding candy!

SCORE!!!

Teresa is looking for more candy...

Easter dress time...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Until you get chocolate in a box big enough to decorate as a chimney, I don't think you can approach 'inordinate', and even then I'm not so sure, you'd have to ask Jackie :-)