Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas Moments - Ottawa

And now, some pictures from Ottawa.


 Frances loves Rachel's nuts!


 Teresa on the plane


 Auntie Pearl also enjoys strolling with Frances


 Frances and Grandma


Teresa's favourite game, and Ken's favourite upper body workout.


 Greg is so dedicated to cuteness he went outside in his house coat for pictures.


 Teresa found an icicle.


 Oh, I think this picture speaks for itself.


Ken got some balls.....


 Ken and Teddy, super heros!


 This is basically what Greg did for a week.


 Meet Louis, the Great Dane who thinks he's a lap dog...


1 comment:

Pearl said...

I LOVE Frances' expression in the first picture! "Don't mind me, I'm just going to gnaw through this plastic to get to the delicious interior. What do you mean, you're surprised? I do this all the time! I don't know *what* you're talking about."