Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Changes & Giggles

Well, I finally cracked. I am sick of posting YouTube videos and having to tweak their size down, so I found a blog template that adjusts to your page size and changed it to my liking. This page is now best viewed at a minimum of 1024 pixels of width with the following fonts installed: American Typewriter, Handwriting - Dakota, & Skia. I hope you enjoy the changes, although the tweaks will continue to come over the next few days as I am irritated by little things no one else notices on computer.

Beyond that I have a new video. I realized that we hadn't seen Frances in action lately so I got her giggling for you. She's awesome.

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Cute video - not so sure about the new template, though...

Anonymous said...

I loved Rowdy licking her. I hope Louis doesn't try the same thing when he's at the beach!

The giggles were cute but there was too much arm in the way of her smiles.

Dad

PS - I will leave it to your mother to figure out if we have the right stuff on our computer but the new format looks good to me.