Monday, June 30, 2008

We're back from the lake...

And it is supposed to be +31 tomorrow and I won't be back... Silliness on my part, as I have come home for a pair of ball games. Classes begin for me on Wednesday. Not too much to report, but we had some nice waves on Saturday and nice weather on Sunday. I got a nice back burn on Sunday, and Teresa initially had severe trepidation due to the waves, but by the end of Sunday she was having a good time, although she tripped and went under once or twice which caused some serious whigging out.

Today is toilet training day. Pray for Mojo... Teresa is officially more stubborn than Cara was. We got her up, put her on the potty fed her litres of liquid and an hour and a half later after some crying she finally peed. The good news is that she can clearly hold it in...

Pictures may be posted soon with more updates on today's progress.

No comments: