Sunday, April 06, 2008

More Random Teresa Pictures...

Well, here are a few more pictures from the past few weeks... Have I mentioned that Spring Break seems way too short? I blinked and missed it. I got to bring Teresa to the dog park and we went to the Conservatory at Assiniboine Park on Saturday. We have many pictures from that but I think I will ask Cara to blog them for us.

As for these pictures. The first set is of Rowdy & Teresa. We got a free plush cat for Rowdy to chew on & destroy when I went to a Moose game with Wally a few weeks back. Rowdy did a number on it, and Teresa tried to help him destroy it & clean up after him. Cara got these pictures when I was at work.






The next set involves Teresa 'napping' on Cara. She choose the position you see in front of you, and stayed there for about ten minutes until she was ready to nap in her crib.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bizarre child... I guess the Yost genes are starting to assert themselves. :)

Ken said...

I assume that this is not related to her trying to clean up after Rowdy... That is a Kehler thing, but it skips every 2nd generation...

InsertMonikerHere said...

'kaaay... is there any spambot protection? Because my niece's blog is being invaded in the comments!