Monday, February 18, 2008

Da*n is she cute!

And to celebrate Manitoba's first ever "Re-election Day", she was a complete pain. Teresa was tired I guess as we were out at Phil & Lindsay's until around 9:00 so she got up at her normal time in the morning. We then had Ray & Myrna & Andrea come over for brunch where we made some oven pancakes. I tried to replicate the Original Pancake House's Ham & Cheese and though while close it needs some work. We also need to figure out how to make the Giant Apple properly as me just made a cinnamon - apple sauce to go on top. Teresa enjoyed the ham and the fruit salad. During brunch I wished I had the video camera ready to go as Ray was on the mini-motorcycle showing Teresa how to use it... Funny stuff!

They left, Teresa went for a nap and I got to enjoy the howling wind and took Rowdy for his walk. Now she is up, Cara is grocery shopping (tomorrow she is already booked to sub) and is cranky as she eats. I'm off to curling in an hour so we'll see how she fares.

Here are a few recent pics. First there is Teresa & I playing at her new table. She can still not sit down in the chairs on her own, followed by a series of Cara trying to put pigtails in followed by her latest super-cute picture, and my new background (even though it is a little blurry due to it being taken without flash)

I see many teas being played out here...





Why yes mommy, I am trying to be helpful. Isn't this angle much easier to work from?





My new background!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah slept in until 9 - sorry Ken but it was wonderful!