Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jeff, teasing isn't nice...

Well, besides Jeff taunting you all lately there isn't too much to report. Exams begin Monday, and I guess I am ready for them... As for the students, um, well..., I wish them well? My daughter is just peachy and has taken it upon herself to try to make the house as messy as possible 10 times daily. We finally put her dirty clothes out of reach, but now she has found her bottom drawer and is removing sheets and dragging them around the house. Her nice Ikea toy organizer is merely a neat place to watch mom & dad put things in so she can pull them back out in an attosecond. No sorry, that is WAY too long, more like a yoctosecond! She likes strewing her books, toys & puzzle pieces all around our kitchen, dining & living rooms. Personally, she is getting too unruly, and I saw this neat show on PBS this week that profiled a great sounding treatment that they used in the 1940s on unruly children, something called a lobotomy!

Just joking mom & dad. Put the phone down, and quit looking up CFS's number (which for the record is 204-945-6964. Oh yes, and whenever I first her in a day (picked up or coming through the door) she is always running to see me (battling with Rowdy who is desperate for love) and smiles... That is the highlight of my day. I should make a video of it to remind myself why I like the surly emo-loving 15 year old that is inevitably coming... Either that or just replace her with a newer (and certainly cuter) model.

No Tony, this is not us announcing anything. We're too broke right now...

Cara & I took a few pics. Teresa with her backpack (the one I thought was best in mini is blurry :(, and then a couple of her with her new elephant chair, except because it creates CRAZY static I was holding it above her head to make it look crazy!

Thus endeth my stream-of-unconciousness blog post for the month! Next time, maybe you'll be lucky enough to have a Cara post. You know the ones, they have grammar, they lead somewhere and give informaiton you care about...






CrA2Y H4|R!!!!
(& a dirty face - I forgot to wash it)

1 comment:

Meghan said...

TIGGER BACKPACK...memories circa 1998.