Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas... Home Again.

Well, I am not sure how many consecutive days during break I will be seeing family but I am pretty sure that there are only 2 days without seeing family. Here is a batch of pictures courtesy of Sarah. I have not uploaded our pics or my mom's yet.

Playing cards with the star of the show.


More cards. She is learning the finer points of bridge


Playing Duplo with Owen


Helping Grandpa & Dad Shovel. Ottawa had over a metre of snow in December. I shoveled thricely in the nation's capital, and only had a cursory snow push when I returned. This was her first time she has been happy for more than 30 seconds in her boots outside.



New Year's Eve.
What would life be without a picture of Teresa drinking?


Opening her 1st anniversary of her baptism gift from her Godmother. Quite appropriate if you ask me. I added the last picture because the only picture of the back has Cara looking not as nice as the final one :)



4 comments:

InsertMonikerHere said...

We need Advanced Photoshopping ("24"-, "CSI"- or even "Star Trek"-grade) to make a really good picture out of the last & 2nd-last...

Anonymous said...

About time you posted!

;)

J

Anonymous said...

More pics please poster mcposterton...

p.s. I heard through the grapevine (James) that the little miss was on fuss-o-matic - apparently there aren't enough people to entertain her...

J.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, she got over it.

Cara