Thursday, June 07, 2007

Another video... Not much editing and I will admit it is a bit slow moving but you get some of Teresa's new favorite stuff, including giggles, smiles, flipping, a little bit of babbling (including me begging like an idiot), and her rock and roll sway on the floor. In the 2nd half we were watching the beginning of the disastrous MB election results on SRC.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DC2z5P4mbE

Oh yeah. for access email me at kjyost@gmail.com, it really is super easy! Even my dad figured it out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

why learn to crawl when rolling is more fun?

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Actually, it is back to refusing me access at the office. Last week must have been a fluke. I will look at it at home.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Poor Grandpa:( Ken said he will come down to your office when we are out and try to fix it.

Cara

Anonymous said...

I can get access at home, but only in the sense of YouTube not saying it's a private video - the screen remains blank and black, eternally loading. It's not encoded differently now, is it?

Sarah

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, no. I am using the same quicktime encoder on my end, and then I upload it to YouTube's encoder.

I know though that have added some features lately, and that may be the problem. Have you tried the website, not just the embedded? If not, I can send you a different username and see if that makes a diference.

Anonymous said...

Hey, just because you are employed doesn't mean that you can slack off... More pics! More videos! (especially with Daddy begging her to entertain us - which is v. funny!)

I have no problems with accessing them at home. I don't logout of youtube and then I can just click and play...

J.