Thursday, May 31, 2007

More Pics

Not much new. I took a mental stress day today, and took James out to the Pancake House. I interviewed in Ste. Anne's yesterday for a permanant job, but I doubt I will be offered it as it has a number of sections of Geography. I should find out soon about that, but it would be tough on Cara (& I) because of the drive and lack of vehicle left behind for Cara during the day. I found out that St. Mary's didn't want me (which is fine as I would likely not have taken it, but it is a bit of a blow to the old self-esteem), and I hold out very high hopes for an AP Physics job at Grant Park, but we'll see. Overall, I am now batting .500 in teacher interview jobs, so I hope I can keep my 'batting' average high :)

As for the pics, Teresa being cute, trying to knaw off my toe, and Jeff being over giving her kisses.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continued best wishes in the job search!

J.

Anonymous said...

as the niblet continues her quest to see whether she can fit EVERYTHING in the world into her mouth... :-)

Sarah

Anonymous said...

It appears that Teresa's gotten used to the idea that daddy's face is constantly obscured by a camera!

Ed