Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sarah Demanded a New Post, so here She Be...

The spelling errors in this post are sponsered by Children, keeping moms on their toes for thousands of years...

Speaking of chidren keeping us on our toes, it appears as though Teresa may have begun a bit of teething... I am exhausted right now as Teresa has been crying and stressing us out. Apparently it can begin at 2 months and sometimes teeth break out then, other times it comes and goes for a few months. Besides that not much new to report. We were in Stonewall Sunday and took some family pics. Here they are. Find the one where Teresa isn't happy. Working with dogs & babies isn't easy...






PS: Sarah I emphasize the fact that the chaps are assless so all the chicks that think I am dreamy have something to fantasize about...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you got rid of the Mr Slave 'do for the Christmas photo :-)

Sarah

Ken said...

Yes... I am whipped.