Monday, August 14, 2006

Baby's Room

The kid's room is *ALMOST* done! Yay! About the only thing left to do is switch the lightswitch covers when they are shipped. As you can tell the theme is "Pooh". The walls are green, accents are in white & yellow.

Here are the pictures.


The entrance has a large piglet cutout.


The crib is in the corner. The border goes around the room. We have a neat cross hanging over it too.


This pic shows the change table, found to the left of the crib. We have a clock over on the wall beside it too.


I had to paint this shelf & hook to match.


We replaced the door with a drape and there is a set of drawers in the closet


This pic shows the light hanging which I got through eBay b/c there are no decent Pooh lights out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone might like to know what the cross says. I think it says "I love (heart) Jesus loves (Heart) me.

Anonymous said...

Someone might like to know what the cross says. I think it says "I love (heart) Jesus loves (heart) me.