Friday, June 30, 2006

Cara's Last Day of Work

Here are a few pictures of Cara in her classroom at Springfield Collegiate on her official last day of work. We had a nice day, we went out for breakfast (at the Original Pancake House, duh...) and then I drove her to work and saw her classroom for the first time and got a tour of the school. Apparently it looked way nicer with stuff on the walls. Afterwards, I carried some stuff home for her and then did a few errands as we would be leaving SCI straight for Grand Beach when her day was done. On the way our I had a short discussion with a nice police officer about the location of a stop sign. Fortunately I got off with a warning, clearly his monthly quota (target, whatever) had been met, When I got back to the school Cara still had a couple of things to do so we brought Rowdy in and got the stuff done. Cara said a few final goodbyes, and left with an array of emotions pulsing through her...

The top picture is of Cara sitting near the front of her classroom where she would often be doing her teaching from. The middle picture is of her archaic foods classroom that she never had to use, and the last picture is of her behind her desk. I stole her nameplate for her.

I will blog about the beach Tuesday night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»