Friday, October 21, 2011

Let's Try Something New

So at long last I have found a free Blogger app so I'll test it out and see how well it works. If I have learned anything from my 6 months with an iPhone, this can only lead to more bad grammar / typos / weird auto-corrects. That said, it might just make this blog more used again as I have been keeping those off Twitter and Facebook out of the loop of cuteness. So here goes. Margaret is a month old and chunking up like crazy.
My girls :).
Grandma Yost enjoying a visit.
Our little chunker
Stories with Grandpa
More chunker...
Awake Margaret!

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Other than a slight problem with scrolling and picture sizes on my iPhone, I declare the new app a success! Huzzah!

Cute pics as always...

Sarah said...

ditto - it works nicely. How's the little monkey handling all the grandparental craziness? From the pics, she doesn't seem to be "into" stories quite yet