Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Testing YouTube

Seeing as some people don't believe in buying a new computer every decade and run Win98 (actually I do too :), I have found out that QuickTime does not support my movies on a Win 98 machine. As such, I will try to use YouTube now for this one and await feedback...

NOTE: Cara does not want the videos 'public' on YouTube, thus you will need to sign up to see them, and then message me (kjyost) on YouTube (or email your user ID to me) so you can get access.



Teresa Talking on YouTube

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the YouTube view!

Anonymous said...

Ken, am trying to log in, accepted you as "friend" - though shouldn't I be family? And You tube won't let me see it...

J.

Ken said...

J. Are you still having problems? Ken

Anonymous said...

OK, I signed up, but still don't get them...

Sarah