Tuesday, July 18, 2006

This is for you Kustra...

Well, we have been busy with stuff lately but Kustra called and told me to post again, so I will damn it!

On the family front, not much has happened. Rowdy though has hacked up his ear by scratching a bug bite way too much and we have been busy piling km's onto the van by going to Clear Lake & Kenora the past 2 weekends. We also bought a new couch & chair for the living room with a sofa bed so we can host more people.

In other, more baby related, news we have begun prenatal classes and have our 2nd class tonight. The teacher seems nice and is a nurse at HSC. She wore a creepy shirt the first class with a drawing of a baby in utero on the shirt... We saw some diagrams of what happens to the insides of a woman at full term. Looks quite uncomfortable to me! Beyond that the baby room is coming together. I am contemplating instead of buying a new light for the room, just buying a new light cover and there are some interesting looking ones on eBay. This week we have to move the changing table back in b/c my parents are coming over (perhaps for the night) and we need to make the bed a wee bit more accessible.

Swelling continues to be a major issue for Cara, but she has really been sucking it up lately and been doing some good work cleaning the house. As she said, "I'm going have to do all this stuff in a few months even if I feel bad, so I may as well start now".

Oh yeah, and congratulations go out to Warren & Lindsay who got married in a beautiful service a week ago last Sunday!

No comments: